- The MMR vaccine causes Autism.
- It is the major reason for the epidemic that has harmed children for many decades.
- Evidence that there is 'no connection' between the two is fraudulent.
The mainstream media have known this now for about a year, but they have failed to inform us about the harm they know conventional medicine is doing to our children.
Our politicians now know this, but they continue to refuse to inform us about the harm they know conventional medicine is doing to our children.
The Age of Autism have published this transcript of a statement made by Congressman Posey to the USA Congress on 29th July 2015. It is based on information provided by Dr William Thompson, a senior scientist at the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), who first reveal the extent of the fraudulent actions of the conventional medical establishment in August 2014.
THE SPEAKER. ........ THE CHAIR RECOGNIZES THE GENTLEMAN FROM FLORIDA, MR. POSEY, FOR FIVE MINUTES.
MR. POSEY: Thank you Mr. Speaker. I arrive today on matters of research and scientific integrity. To begin with, I am absolutely, resolutely pro-vaccine. Advancements in immunization have saved countless lives and have greatly benefited public health.
That being said, it’s troubling to me that in a recent senate hearing on childhood vaccination, it was never mentioned that our government has paid out over three billion dollars through a vaccine injury compensation program for children who have been injured by vaccinations. Regardless of the subject matter, parents making decisions about their children’s health deserve to have the best information available to them. They should be able to count on federal agencies to tell them the truth.
For these reasons, I bring the following matter to the floor. In August, 2014, Dr. William Thompson, a senior scientist at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention worked with a whistleblower attorney to provide my office with documents related to a 2004 CDC study that examined the possibility of a relationship between the mumps, measles and rubella vaccines and autism. In a statement released in August, 2014, Dr. Thompson stated
“I regret that my co-authors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the Journal of Pediatrics.”
Mr. Speaker, I respectfully request the following excerpts from the statement written by Dr. Thompson be entered into record. (Now quoting Dr. Thompson):
“My primary job duties while working in the Immunization Safety Branch from 2000 to ’06 were lead or co-lead three major vaccine safety studies—the MADDSP MMR Autism Cases Control study was being carried out in response to the Wakefield Lancet study that suggested an association between the MMR vaccine and an autism-like health outcome. There were several major concerns among scientists and consumer advocates outside the CDC in the fall of 2000 regarding the execution of the Verstraeten study.
"One of the important goals that was determined up front in the spring of ’01 before any of these studies started, was to have all three protocols vetted outside the CDC prior to the start of the analyses so that consumer advocates could not claim that we were presenting analyses that presented our own goals and biases. We hypothesized that if we found statistically significant effects at either 18 or 36 month thresholds, we would conclude that vaccinating children early with MMR could lead to autism-like characteristics or features. We all met and finalized the study protocol and analysis plan. The goal was to not deviate from the analysis plan to avoid the debacle that occurred with the Verstraeten thimerosal study published in Pediatrics in ’03. At the September 5th meeting, we discussed in detail how to code race for both the sample and the birth certificate sample.
"At the bottom of Table 7 it also shows that for the non-birth certificate sample, the adjusted race effect statistical significance was huge. All the authors and I met and decided sometime between August and September ’02 not to report any race effects for the paper. Sometime soon after the meeting, we decided to exclude reporting any race effects, the co-authors scheduled a meeting to destroy documents related to the study. The remaining four co-authors all met and brought a big garbage can into the meeting room and reviewed and went through all the hard copy documents that we had thought we should discard and put them in a huge garbage can. However, because I assumed it was illegal and would violate both FOIA and DOJ requests, I kept hard copies of all documents in my office and I retained all associated computer files. I believe we intentionally withheld controversial findings from the final draft of the Pediatrics paper.
Mr. Speaker, I believe it’s our duty to ensure that the documents that Dr. Thompson provided are not ignored. Therefore I will provide them to members of congress and the house committees upon request. Considering the nature of the whistleblower’s documents, as well as the involvement of the CDC, a hearing and a thorough investigation is warranted. So I ask Mr. Speaker, I beg, I implore my colleagues on the appropriations committees to please, please take such action.
Thank you, Mr. Speaker, I yield back.
What this means is that the major concerns about the links between Autism and the MMR vaccine, raised by Dr Andrew Wakefield in the late 1990's, were correct; that the conventional medical establishment moved to counter these concerns; and that to do so, in 2004, they engaged in fraudulent activity that they presented to us as 'medical science'.
It was not medical science!
- It was an unprincipled conspiracy to defend and support the profits being made by the pharmaceutical industry selling the MMR vaccine.
- The mainstream media were threatened into a deafening silence about the safety of vaccines that continues to this day.
- Andrew Wakefield lost his job, and his reputation.
- Millions of parents were given inaccurate and misleading information about the 'safety' of the MMR vaccine, making it impossible for them to make an 'informed choice' about whether to give the vaccine to their children.
- The epidemic of Autism was allowed to continue and grow, alongside denials of any connection to the MMR vaccine, and the conventional medical establishment using fraudulent research to defend their view.
- Will the mainstream media now tell its readers, listeners and viewers the truth?
- Will the conventional medical establishment inform the public about the link between Autism and the MMR vaccine?
- Will our politicians instigate a thorough investigation into this matter, and hold those responsible to account through criminal proceedings?
- Will the pharmaceutical industry now withdraw the MMR vaccination, make appropriate apologies, and pay proper compensation to all their victims, and their families?
Or will the conventional medical establishment seek to ignore this information, try to keep it from becoming known by the general public, and carry on as if nothing has happened.