Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Homeopathy Denialists and Homeophobes

Regular readers of this blog will have noticed that there are a number of homeopathy denialists who regularly respond to my blogs.

It has recently come to my attention that these denialists are paid to respond to blogs like this one. The problem is, apparently, that we seek to support safer forms of medicine, and have the 'audacity' to criticise ConMed, and pharmaceutical drugs!

I have often wondered why homeopathy denialists are so quick, and so ready to respond; and always with such negative stuff. But I did not believe that they were paid 'per response' - which explains why they respond so quickly to anything I have to say.

I suppose it is the drug companies who are paying. They certainly can afford to do so. But in future, I will not be accepting comments from denialists or homeophobes on this blog unless they confirm that they have not been paid for sending their response.