Search This Blog

Monday 1 October 2012

A Case Of Hidradenitis Suppurativa

I have a new update for this blog, originally published in January 2012.

http://safe-medicine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/case-of-hidradenitis-suppurativa.html

The update comes from the patient herself, and I quote from her email

Hope you're well - I'm doing really well with the hydradenitis - haven't even had to take a single remedy for months now - and i've now lost almost 5 stone - I can cycle again, go swimming and I've even joined a gym - all of these were out of the question just a year ago! It's truly amazing.
This single case demonstrates the incredible power of Homeopathy, and needs no further comment. Remember, ConMed, through the NHS, tried for many years to treat this condition, and must have spent £1000's on this one patient alone.

Homeopathy is not only safe, it is amazingly effective - and it is also inexpensive!